Friday, August 14, 2009

A long day...

I am finding that I am getting exhausted more easily now than ever. I haven't even done that much today, but I feel like passing out!

There is not much to really update about today...I just want to say thank you to all of my wonderful family and friends. Today I had a great day that just showed how awesome they really are.

I went to lunch with Jamie, a close friend of mine since 7th grade, and some ladies from my church. It is so encouraging to be in the presence of so many God-fearing ladies. It's awesome to feel the love and support. Also, I went to the movies with my brother. It is the first thing that we have done together in a long time, by ourselves. We saw "The Goods." I DO NOT recommend this movie for ANYONE. Not only was the storyline absolutely pointless, it was filled to the brim with complete trash. The language, the content, EVERYTHING! Then, I got to hang out with my friend Shelby, who just moved to Missouri. She has the best sense of humor, and I am glad that I got to spend some time with her. I haven't seen her in months.

Arnold officially moved out last night. It was and is very hard to be alone in this big apartment. I get scared very easily...it will definitely take some getting used to. I would definitely consider a roommate, but once the baby gets here, it would be very hard, for EVERYONE! If I must, my mom said I could borrow my little sister, Hailey, a couple nights a week. haha. Definitely pray for the strength that I can live by myself with peace.

"For I am convinced that neither life nor death, neither angels nor demons, neither the present or the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is of Christ Jesus our Lord."
Romans 8:38-39


No comments:

Post a Comment